Kristin went to her appointment on Tuesday, kicking and screaming, and ended up having a very good experience! Thank you God. Turns out this therapist only does meds and not counseling. So, she is starting Kris on paxil and sending her to see someone else to speak to. Pray that she makes a connection with this person as well.
Jeni is feeling tons better, again, Thank you God! I think that she had a flu bug or something, as well as trying to recover from surgery. I was ready to hop a plane and go back to SF for the duration of her illness.
Don is going to Flag for the weekend with Mike and some of his buddies for a guys golf/poker weekend. I am sure they will have a great time, and I am storming heaven that Kristin has a dramaless weekend.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Teresa, I'm praying Kristin has a good experience with the counselor. I know it's really important for there to be a good connection.
I'm glad to hear Jeni is feeling better too. :)
Post a Comment