Wow, where did 2007 go? Time is hurrying by and I feel like I am standing still.
I just have been so tired lately. I had off work from Dec. 22-Jan. 2. I had all sorts of things that I wanted to get done, and not one thing on the list was accomplished! Oh well......
DJ's last day of High School is tomorrow! I can't believe that my baby is graduating. He will be 18 in Feb. and is moving out! His friend's dad bought a house and they are going to rent it from him. So, he will be moving on the 1'st or thereabout. Kristin is also looking for an apartment. She wants to live alone, so finding something afordable is proving to be a challenge. The right one will come along when it is the right time. So, we have the potenital to be empty nesters very soon. It will be very strange.I am just happy that they all live in the same city as we do. I have a feeling though that at least one will be back in a month or so. The grass isn't greener on the other side, and they will surely find that out.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment