Saturday, January 19, 2008

We are done!



Last night our youngest, DJ, graduated from high school! I can't believe that all 4 are done. Now for college. They had 30 graduates and the ceremony was simple and short. They played "The wind beneath my wings" and all the kids brought their mom a rose. I cried, I am such a wimp. Here are some pics...

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations DJ!

Anonymous said...

Congrats DJ!!

Teresa said...

Thanks Michelle and Carrie, he is moving out next week.....sniff.......

Renee said...

Congrats to DJ....
and you're not a wimp, mothers are authorized crying at all events involving their children

Janette said...

I am so happy for the finish of an era for you....and now the beginning of a new life (well, sort of:>)
Congrats to DJ- sometimes it is really tough to stick it out!

Michelle said...

{{{{{Teresa}}}}} I didn't realize he was moving out so soon.