I have been married to the love of my life for 23 years. We have 4 children who are 23, 21, 18 and 17, and are expecting our first grandchild in November.
I work in surgery part time at Phoenix Children's Hospital, and thankfully I like my job because of benefits I am stuck. Since working there I have been diagnosed with Scleroderma, so am uninsurable. God put me there for a reason! Scleroderma has defintely impacted my life in a huge way, but I am not going to let it take over my life. It has taught me to value every day and everyone so much more. I am truly a better person because of the disease.
Spring has arrived in Phoenix in a big way! The picture is of the wild flowers in my neighbors yard. Aren't they beautiful. I LOVE this weather. Time to get out the shorts and flip flops and hit the tanning bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment