Saturday, May 24, 2008

Been a while



Since I blogged. I guess my life is fairly boring.......lol.
Kayden had his 6 month check up and is in the 12th percentile for height and 25th for weight. He is a LITTLE guy. He is advanced as far as milestones go. Crawling like a champ and pulling himself up and moving from one piece of furniture to another. He is fearless! Here he is looking thru his "jail" bars. And why he is looking.

The weather has been crazy here. We had 110 on Monday and Tuesday, mid 60's and raining on Thursday and Friday and I think it may have hit 70 today. It rained on graduation nite so they all had to be moved indoors, which is a bummer because the students only get 2 tickets if it is held indoors. I am sure there were alot of disappointed people. I sure am happy that DJ graduated and walked in December.

My sister is a real estate agent here and closed her first deal of the year on Thursday. A far cry from the past few years. Her dh lost his job a couple of months ago and hasn't found anything yet. He has 2 big interviews in June, so he is feeling a little more confident. We have been in those shoes on more than one occasion and they sure aren't comfortable.

Jeni got bit by something last weekend, and the bite got HUGE on Wednesday. She went to Urgent Care and they gave her a shot of antibiotics because it was "definetly" infected and a tetnus shot. They drew a circle around it and told her if it got bigger or hurt worse to go to the hospital. Friday it was really red and very painful so off to the ED we went. The doc popped the scab off the top and squeezed to get enough goo for a culture. She was in PAIN! She was told to soak it and squeeze, so she said it feels better today. It has started to become cellulitis, so hopefully it won't get any worse.

2 comments:

Janette said...

He looks wonderful. Ours in 10 lbs heavier- and hasn't started to crawl- what a lug!

Anonymous said...

I hope that Jeni is feeling better. That sounds awful.