
Kayden and ALexa Love the pool!!
And I feel so lazy! Although we have much to be thankful for weather wise. It is still really not too bad at all. We have only turned our air on twice, so that is a good thing. We do have evaporative cooling which works really well as long as the humidity and dew point stay low. I just can't believe all the wild weather all over the country. My friend was in Iowa last week visiting her family. Last I heard they hadn't had to sail the ark yet. The flooding there is horrible, the flooding in other states, tornadoes, yikes! I will take the heat any day.
Our 25th anniversary is on July 1. I was hoping to be able to go away for a weekend, but that isn't going to happen. I am trying not to let it get to me, but I can't help it. With the economy the way it is, gas prices, owed taxes, it just isn't plausible. BUMMER! We are going out to a nice resturaunt for dinner though. One of our dd's gave us a gift certificate for Christmas that will make a nice dent in the bill. Maybe we can get away for a day or 2 to the White Mountains. Have to wait and see.
We are having everyone here for Father's day. Dh wants to bbq burgers,so that is great....he is the one that mans the grill. I will make potato salad and get some fresh fruit, and that will be it. I am even planning on using paper plates so that it will be a no muss no fuss day.
Jeni's MRSA cleared up but her bf now has it. He had to have a drain put in his chest today........owie! That is nasty stuff. I told her she needs to disenfect EVERYTHING at their place. She said she had already started.

1 comment:
I am sorry about your trip. I can relate, as you know. I hope that Jeni and her bf are on the mend and that nasty bug goes away to stay. As usual, Kayden is adorable.
Post a Comment