The ABCs of Me
Accent: I don't have one, everyone else does!
Breakfast or no breakfast: Just coffee, thanks.
Chore I don’t care for: You mean people like chores?
Dog or Cat: Both. 3 dogs, Bear, Bella and Cujo and Oliver the feline.
Essential Electronics: My computer, my camera, my flip video camera.
Favorite Cologne: Cashmere.
Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold.
Handbag I carry most often: My Dooney or my work bag.
Insomnia: Daily, or is it nightly?
Job Title: Domestic Goddess who moonlights as a Health Unit Coordinator.
Kids: 3 girls, Nicole, Jeni and Kristin and #1 son DJ.
Living Arrangements: Ranch style home in Phoenix Arizona. Just hubby 1 dd and me.
Most Admirable Trait: Kidness.
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Picking on my sister. We were brutal.
Overnight hospital stays: For all of my childrens births and once for a breast infection.
Phobias: I can't think of any.
Quote: Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
Reason to smile: Kayden.
Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 older and a younger sister. I am the middle, I have issues.
Time I wake up: Depends on how late I stay up.
Unusual Talent or Skill: I am a font of useless information. I remember really obscure things..
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: I can't think of any.
Worst Habit: Losing focus
X-rays: Lots.
Yummy Stuff: Chocolate, coffee, bread, cheesecake, black licorice.
Zoo Animal I Like Most: Oragutangs and babboons.
What is your alphabet meme like?
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment