Monday, November 24, 2008

So....

I was having a very hard time letting go of some things that happenend last weekend.
Saturday Nicole had called and said that her breast was hurting. I told her to call the doc and see if she could get some antibiotics. Since she didn't have a fever and no other symptoms they said no. At midnight she called me and said she couldn't stand the pain anymore and asked me to come and get Kayden so that she could go to the emergency room. I picked the baby up and asked her if Chris was taking her. She said he was, and as I was leaving their complex she called and said that Chris was too tired to get up and take her. WHAT??? So, I turned around and picked her up. When we got to the hospital she could barely walk, but went in alone since she didn't want to have to have Kayden there.
She called me around 3 am and said she had bacterial mastitis, a fever of 104 and she was being admitted. Since Kayden is still nursing, the nurse said he needed to be checked right away too. I knew it wasn't the case, but she was really upset and freaking out so much that they had to put her on the telemetry unit to monitor her heart.
So, at 4am I took Kayden to the emergency room to get checked out. They did end up suctioning him since he was so congested, but all was well.
Did Chris ever call her to see what was up? Not once. He didn't come to the hospital or call me to check on Kayden.He finally showed up here after she was discharged. They all spent the night and in the morning Nicloe asked Chris to drop off her rx on his way to work and he said no!! Okay, I am beyond livid. But, I keep my mouth shut and stew for a week.
Last night Nicole called and said that she was breaking up with Chris and he had grabbed Kayden from her and taken off. This was after taking some oxycotin and drinking. She called the police and everyone she could think of, and me. So, I went over and couldn't just sit there so I decided to drive around the neighborhood, praying that I would find them. I was praying and praying and drove into a walmart parking lot and found her car! I called her, she told the officers at her house and they found them inside walmart. Kayden is fine, Nicole is ok and they are staying with us for now.
Chris has been grinding up oxycotin and snorting it. I can't even fathom that. His family has been telling her for months to kick him to the curb, his own family. She knows that he needs help. He has to be the one to get it. Kayden isn't safe with him and neither is she.
If you have read this far, please pray for her. Thanks all.

4 comments:

Judy said...

I will absolutely pray!!! I'm livid just reading it! How dare he?! UGH!

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Teresa}}}}} Nicole and Kayden are sooo better off without him. I hope he can get some help and get cleaned up.

Teresa said...

Thanks Judy and Carrie.
I am praying that she sticks to her guns this time. I think she will because she found out from an officer that in Az, if a child is born out of wedlock, full custody is automatically granted to the mom.

Janette said...

Praying