Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Note to self...

NEVER vacation with sister again.
I do love my sister and like hanging out with her.....in small increments of time. She is so high strung and yells at her oldest son constantly. He is a great kid and does not deserve to be treated the way she treats him. Her youngest son is the apple of her eye and she makes it quite obvious. She also is high maitenance and the world must revolve around her....at all times.
I am just happy her dh decided to turn around and go home instead of coming here for the weekend, that would have put me over the top. I didn't realize how completely anal he is until we arrived in Ontario and discovered that we were going to need chains on our car to get to Big Bear. I swear you would have thought the end of time was upon us.
Oh well.........lesson learned.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Yes, we learned some lessons as well. Isn't family interesting?