It is already Jan 10. Time is just flying by. I didn't make any resolutions for the new year, it seems as if you just set yourself up for failure when you do. So, I will say that I would like to lose some weight, and maybe excerise, which is difficult when you can't breathe, but I will try.
Nicole has moved on from Chris and I couldn't be happier. She has lost over 30lbs on what I like to refer to as the "divorce" diet. Even though they weren't married, they were together for 6 yrs. So she lost him and is getting her life back in order. She is seeing someone new. I haven't met him yet, but she knew him in HS and they reconnected just in time for New Years Eve. He has a 2 yr old son, and guess what? He has a great job! Imagine that!!
I also need to spend more time with my mom. She is 81 and when I was looking at Christmas pics from this year, she is really starting to look old. She is really a busy lady and usually we can only get together on Sunday's providing she doesn't have other plans. This Sunday she already had plans, so we will shoot for next week.
Some things are cooking and this could turn out to be an interesting year. I will keep you posted.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll be watching....
Post a Comment