I haven't blogged in an eon! It isn't that I have been busy, just not in the mood.
DJ graduates on April 9th. I can't wait to see him. He sent a pic of himself last week and he looks great! He has lost 30 lbs. He says that he isn't able to tell, he thinks he looks the same. I miss him alot. Hopefully once he in AIT he will be able to call more often, or even text! I have gotten quite proficient at texting.
I tried a new phone, it is called a Wing, and I hated it. I have a really old phone that is really easy to use, so I am sticking with it until it dies. Don took the wing and he is more of a techie, so he has been having fun playing around with it.
Jeni is looking to buy a house! She put 3 offers in today on short sales. I am SO proud of her. We gave her some money for her down payment and she didn't want to take it. She said she wanted to be a big girl and do it on her own. LOL!
Nicole is seeing the loser again, I am so mad. She knows how we feel, so she doesn't talk about him and she knows that he isn't welcome in our home, but she is a big girl and she can make her own choices. I just wish that she realized that she deserves so much more than he has to offer. He hasn't had a job since before Kayden was born....almost 2 years, and the last job he had he was fired for stealing.... stellar guy!
Kristin finally has a job. She is doing telemarketing for an insurance agency and is working full time... wooooo hoooo! Now she can start paying back the Bank of Lewis!
The BEST news... I will have a new kitchen for my birthday!! New counter tops, cabinets and a brand spanking new oven! I haven't picked out the floor yet, I need to wait until everything else is done and then decide on what color tile I want. Not any version of white, that is for certain! I am going to have it done in a venetian pattern.
Spring has definitely arrived in the desert. It is so beautiful! We made planters around out 2 big trees in front of the house. They are full of flowers and it looks really good. Our landscaper is from Guatemala and had been unable to get back into the country when he went home for a while. He was gone for about 2 years and is now back!! YAY for Elmer. He does alot of odd jobs for us and if he is unable to do something he can usually find someone who can. I don't think dh was ever as excited to see someone at our door as he was the day Elmer returned. He will be putting in our floor once I am ready.
Thats about it for now...
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A good life!
What to do about those daughters who insist on sad partners...No idea.
Post a Comment