
DJ graduated Basic last Thursday. We were there for family day on Wednes and graduation on Thurs. I am SO proud of him. He really has grown up. He is enjoying his time so far and is really looking forward to the next phase of his journey which is Combat Medic training.
He has decided he wants to be a nurse! He will have his EMT so he wants to go on. He has always wanted to do something medical and with nursing he can travel. I think he will make a wonderful nurse.
From medic training he will go to jump school and then on to Ranger school. He has a way to go before he will be deployed. Hopefully things will have settled down.

3 comments:
Congratulations to DJ! I know you are so proud of him, Teresa. I am too! This is my first visit to your blog and I enjoyed it very much!
Cindy (Socmom213)
Wow! Looks like a totally different kiddo. Congrats to him. Scott LOVED his SF medic training in San Antonio. Still talks about it today (35 years later).
Congratulations to DJ!!! Wayne and I loved our duty assignments when we were at Ft. Sam. I loved my medic training and Wayne loved his physical therapy tech and LPN training there too.
Post a Comment