I am getting a bit worried about the way my disease seems to be progressing. I am taking a medicine that is "supposed" to stop the progression, but things are changing and a little too much for my liking.
The skin on the soles of my feet and the palms of my hands is thickening. So much so on my feet, that they are always painful. It is hard to describe but they are tightening and I can't bend my toes very well. They are always either freezing or burning with no comfort level......ever. I am getting use to it, but it just really sucks.
I am so not a complainer, so I don't say anything to my family. I don't want them to start freaking out, I am doing that enough for all of us.
I have a Dr. appt on June 9 so I am anxious to talk to him about it and get a new plan of action.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Could the June appointment be moved up? I would be nervous with the amount of heat going on in Phoenix- could that be speeding things up?
You are in my prayers. I will continue checking back to see if you need me up up the prayer action...
Teresa, you have every right to be scared. I am so sorry. I wish I could take over your symptoms for you, at least for awhile, to give you relief. I hope that your dr can help you.
Thanks for the prayers ladies.
I did try to get an earlier appt. but no luck.
praying for you Teresa
Post a Comment