Sunday, May 6, 2007

Nice Weekend

The weather was glorious, a bit windy, but great.

There has been no Kristin drama again, and it was Cinco De Mayo...........yeah Kristin! I still don't sleep when she is out. She texted my last nite at 230 to say she was spending the nite at Kaielyn's house. Then I tried to sleep, but there were too many dogs in the bed and Don was snoring,,,,,,,,,off to the couch I went. TUrned on the TV and watched Break Up until 5am..YIKES!

Went to Costco, love that place, and upgraded to an executive membership. I guess I spend enough there that I will get a rebate at the end of the year and my membership will be free. Free works for me! Then after unloading I had to go finish my grocery shopping at Fry's.
Don bbqd burgers and dogs and Chris and Nicole came over. We ate outside, it was so nice. Temp's are supposed to be creeping up this week to 100 by the weekend. Turn on the burners!! I love summer in Phoenix.

Don and I watched the SNL 90's special and we both were crying from laughing. I had forgotten how funny Chris Farley was as a Chipendale's dancer, and "The motivational speaker". We were roaring.

All in all a very good weekend.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We found a video of the Best of SNL and we and our oldest three kids saw the skit with Chris Farley & Patrick Swayze....hysterical! We also loved him as the *motivational speaker.* He was a real hoot!