Had a nice quiet weekend. Nicole and Chris moved into their new "pad" , so we did alot of shopping for things they needed. We bbq'd chicken on Sunday and Steak on Monday. I also made potato salad for the first time in forever.
We watched "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. It was cute and then we watched "Blood Diamond" with Leonardo DiCappario. SUCH a good movie. I had no idea those things were happening in Africa.
Jeni will be heading home around the 15th of June. YEAH! She is going to be living with Nicole and Chris.
Don crashed on his quad yesterday.Thank God he had his helmet on. It has a huge chunk taken out of it. Don is battered and bruised, but thankfully he is ok. I asked him what he was thinking as he was flying thru the air, and he said "This is gonna hurt!" Have to love his sense of humor.
He is way to old to be flying thru the desert on a seat with 4 tires and a big engine and nothing to protect him.
Cujo has yet to show his voice. With all the barking the other 2 do, you would think he would catch on. Nope. Not that I mind, but I would like to hear a peep out of him sometime. He is the absolute cutest dog...........We love him, and he's a mama's boy too. So now I have Bear and Cujo follow me around ALL the time. I swear one day they are going to take me down. LOL>
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment