I finally figured out how to put a music video on my blog!! I love this one, it is really a great song.***Kleenex Alert*** Maybe I will figure out how to download and post pics one of these days....
It is starting to cool down here, finally! It was 93 today and it felt like heaven. Last nite when I got home from work I even turned the air off and turned the evap on instead. I love being able to use the evap because it is loads cheaper and you can have windows and doors open.
Work is getting better, but it is still not nearly as fun as it use to be. All everyone does is complain. About their jobs, each other, the doctors, the management, you name it. And they all feel like I am the one who needs to hear all their moaning. I wish my doctor would have said yes to going out on disability.........sigh.........I need to ask my pulmonoligist, she said that with my lung disease she doesn't think that working at a children's hospital is a good thing. I don't want to work somewhere else because although my position is considered full time, so the benefits are great, I only work on average 20 hours a week. So I really can't complain too much.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Teresa . ... Your video made me cry. I had never seen that before. ::::sniff::::
I should put a kleenex alert first!
Post a Comment