Friday, November 9, 2007

Been a while


THis is our little glow worm. Kayden had jaundice and had to use a bili blanket.

I have been so tired this week. With the arrival of Kayden on Friday, we were up for about 36 hours straight. Then Cujo is sick again. He had 2 seizures on Monday, and is back on meds. They think he may have meningitis. To test for that is between 17 and 25 hundred dollars. I have done some research and there is not much known about it in animals because the testing is so expensive. DUH! It is treated with steroids, so, if he isn't better by midweek I will ask if they can just treat him and see what happens. If he gets better YEAH, if not, then we will keep searching for a cause.

4 comments:

Janette said...

Kayden is beautiful. I am so glad to see another picture of him. Don't babies change things? You begin to see the small things in life again.
I am sorry about your dog. We did the same thing with our Shepherd when she got sick- forget the tests just treat her for what you THINK it is. They were right- and she was fine.
I will ask St Francis to help out:>)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!

I hope that Cujo is feeling better soon.

Teresa said...

Thanks Janette and Carrie!

Michelle said...

Teresa, Kayden is adorable. I'm sorry to hear Cujo is still sick. I'll be asking St. Francis' intercession for him.