Cujo is back to his normal puppy self, getting in the garbage, terrorizing the cat and wreaking havoc in the yard. The only thing he does that isn't normal is to duck when Bear is charging him. He is on antiobiotics and antiinflamatories for a month, and then we will see what happens. If his neck gets sore again, we will treat him for meningitis without the tests. I thank you all for the prayers for him and am hoping that St. Francis has interceeded in his behalf. So, we are keeping our fingers crossed that he is ok.
Kayden was circumcised today. One of the surgeons that I work with did it in his office, no charge!! Thank you Dr. Notrica!! The kids insurance didn't cover it and it was going to be around 400.00.
Thanksgiving plans are coming together. I think we will have around 20 people here. I have my menu set, and have requested that everyone bring something. I told them what to bring so that we would have what we need. My brother and sil still haven't rsvp'd and it is ticking me off. I emailed them both and have left 2 phone messages. I think it is just rude. My sil is not one of my favorite people. She RARELY comes to family functions, so, I wasn't expecting her, but it would sure be nice to see my brother.
Thats it for now............
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Teresa, I'm glad to hear Cujo is feeling better. I'm praying he's on the road to recovery.
It sounds like you'll have a houseful for Thanksgiving. :)
Post a Comment