
I don't know how many of you believe that we are visited by loved ones after they have passed, but I am a believer. My dad has left me tons of dimes since he died in 1996. It is a very long story, but I KNOW they are from him. In this picture there is an orb on my shoulder. It was before Kayden was born, and I know it was my dad. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. There aren't any other pics with this orb in them, so it wasn't the camera.

2 comments:
Teresa, I think it's an incredible blessing from God when we're given those special moments with our loved ones after their passing. Wow! God is so awesome that he allows those things to happen because he loves us that much!
My dad sent flowers- the roses just ended - totally off season. I am glad to hear that your dad is still around. I was worried that the roses were a one time shot!
Post a Comment