
This is Kayden in his santa hat. They took him to see Santa at the mall and the pic is realy cute. I don't have it scanned though. Next year I seriously doubt he will sit with a strange man to get a picture taken. He is growing so fast and he changes daily. He is really such a joy. My dd's bf is working at a Christmas store for the holidays. One of the morning radio personalities has discoverd the store, so business is booming. Today she mentioned her friend Chris LaDoux on the radio. Well, there was a country singer named Chris LaDdoux who died a couple of years ago at a young age from cancer. Beth got some really irate calls about saying that she saw Chris LaDoux, etc. She just said, well, I know him! You can meet him too if you go to Christmas Express. Needless to say, Chris had alot of visitors today.. LOL..

2 comments:
What a darling picture! He is very alert and ready to go!
Have fun Grandma!
Thanks Janette!
Post a Comment