Saturday, February 2, 2008

3 months old!




Last night I had written a very long entry and it vanished! I don't remember what all I said as my life isn't really that exciting. DD and her bf finally broke up last nite, pray that it sticks. He moved all of his things out today! She is worried about Kayden and visitation. She doesn't want him to have unsupervised visits and I think we can work that out.

DJ has to have surgery on Tuesday. He finally did his knee in. He was moving and pushing something heavy and his knee gave out. His knee is locked in place with a torn miniscus and acl. Doc is going to "try" to repair the meniscus and reconstruct the acl. He should be walking in a couple of weeks and back on his bike in 6-8.

Mom and I saw "The Bucket List" last week. What a great movie. Morgan and Jack should have done a picture together long ago. Interesting concept........The bucket list is a list of things you want to accomplish before you kick the bucket. What would be on your list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!