Sunday, February 10, 2008

Drama

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE drama? I despise it, can't stand it, it pisses me off. That said, since DD "broke up" with her lousy bf, life has been nothing but drama. She lives with my other dd who HATES bf, as do all of us, but bf keeps trying to creep back in. He came into their house when noone was there and went into places and took things that he had no business doing. Now dd #2 wants to move out, and dd #1is upset. She doesn't know if she wants bf back. He got a job...Took him getting the boot, so she thinks it will be ok. WAKE UP!! He is a loser and a user. HE WON"T CHANGE!! I just want to take her by the shoulders and shake the crap out of her. I don know what it feels like to have a broken heart. She is so much like me, she wants EVERYONE to be happy. It doesn;t matter that she isn't. Her bf will never be a welcome member in this family again. You don't understand. Both dh and I have had long discussions with him regarding our expectations on how our dd and grandson should be treated. He said he wanted to be a good man, asked dh for advise, said how much he admired him etc.......Lip service, that is all that was. A bunch of bull. He hasn't changed, hasn't made an effort.....I AM DONE! I just don't want a rift between my girls.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Teresa, I'll be praying for your dd's and the situation with dd's boyfriend.