Sunday, June 3, 2007

Never.............

Go grocery shopping hungry and without a list..........Never go grocery shopping hungry and without a list. This is my mantra! I did it again today and spent too much money on junk. LOL, at least the kids are happy.
Jeni caught Matt with another girl last nite, so it will make moving back much easier. I talked to her at 3 am and she said that now she doesn't have to be sad anymore, she is really mad.
She didn't know where she was going to stay for the next couple of weeks, but Shannon, Matt's sister said that she can stay there, where she already is and that Matt will have to find somewhere else to stay until Jen leaves. Thank you Shannon and Jason!! Jen's friend Sheena is flying out there on the 15th and they are going to drive back together. It will be so great to have her back in Phoenix.
Don is recovering from his quad crash on Monday and I am nursing a sore back. I have NO idea what I did, but it hurts like heck. It sucks getting old.........LOL, it is better than the alternative though.

No comments: