Yesterday was another false alarm. I told Nicole that she is going to be like the boy who cried wolf.....lol. We spent about 5 hours at the hospital. On monitors, walking, etc. but she didn't progress, so home we went.
Have you ever spent time with a person who just by being there exhausts you? That is how it is with dd's bf. He is manic. That is the best way that I can describe him. He has alot of health issues, or so he says, and he takes the prescribed meds, plus he takes whatever else he can get his hands on. It is really, really scary. Today he told me that there was alot of blood in his stool. Not info I want, or need, but duh...I have lectured him and so, apparently have his docs on the harmfulness of taking unprescribed meds. I have told Nicole that I would NOT leave him alone with the baby.She gets really upset when we say something about Chris, but he hasn't worked in months, and just seems to want to live off the system. Dh is so mad! As soon as the baby comes he is taking Chris out to lunch. My bil has a line on a job that might work for him, so he had better not decline it,or this gravy train is coming to an abrupt halt. His mom is the exact same way. She was injured in an accident a couple of years ago and can't work, is on pills, milks the system...........Everytime I have seen her, she seems perfectly fine to me. Nicole says she does everything most folks do, so I just think that is the way they are. Maybe the baby will bring about a change. I can only pray.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll be praying here too, Teresa. I find people like that seem to suck the life right out of me.
Post a Comment