Thursday, March 15, 2007

Heart breaking

Why are girls so mean? And why can't they just leave my daughter alone..........
My heart is breaking for her. She is such a great girl, she is smart and beautiful and talented, kind, compassionate, caring..........and these girls are ruining her life.
At the time of her life she should be happy and carefree, she is sad and lonely. I don't know what to do and it is killing me.
I am truly afraid for her. I am going to insist that she get some help. We have to help her, I can't lose her.
I don't understand what has happened to our youth. I don't know why they get such pleasure out of someone else's pain. If they don't like someone, why don't they just move on, instead of tormenting them. They are hurting her soul. It is disgusting and perverted that people treat another person this way.
I pray that I can find something to help her.
Please don't let me lose her............

No comments: