Sheesh,
Getting used to blogging is tough. It took me forever just to figure out how to log in.
Went to see Psychic Sylvia Browne today. It was very entertaining. We didn't get picked for a reading, but Pati and I both thought that the "warm up" psychic, Collette was much more intuitive. Sylvia gave just very generic answers to peoples questions, where Collette was very specific with people. All in all the entertainment factor was there.
Kristin had another eventful weekend with Ben, and I am hoping this was the last. Their relationship is toxic to say the least. He doesn't want her to have any friends, or to go out and have fun, but he can do what ever he wants. I think she is starting to see how controlling he is.
I am hoping that the new friends she has made prove to be lasting, at least long enough to get her over the hump with Ben.
I still can't believe that I am going to be a Me'me'. It is so exciting and I just pray that Nicole has a healthy pregnancy and a very healthy baby.
More another day............
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment