Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Yippeeee...............

I had a dentist appointment today, one in a very long line of dental appts. in the past 2 years, and when I was done, Gail, Dr. Dameron's assistant said, "Well that's it except for cleanings!"
WOW WOW WOW........I seriously had no idea!! I am so happy.

After that good news, I went to Target and couldn't resist getting a baby outfit. Just a white onesie that says Party in my crib at 2am. So cute. But, I will now restrain myself until a bit further into the pregnancy, or at least until Nicole and Chris move, so they don't have to move baby stuff too.

Ben is here with Kristin, again. Seriously I don't understand those two. They are going to drive me over the edge, and Don has about had it with them too. We will see where things go next week. Could be the end of them. Definetely will be interesting.

No comments: