Kayden Christopher L. "showed his stuff" during the ultrasound on Wednesday. Everything looks great so far. They measured his heart, kidneys,bladder, brain and spine, along with various limbs, and they said he looks great.
Don, Jeni, Kristin, Chris, LaDonna, Matt, and I were all there to witness the event. It was great.
I had to go buy a couple of boy outfits, but I am NOT going to go over board.......no.....really....I'm not. I will wait until he outgrows everything he will get at his shower, and then, I will go overboard..........LOL
I have already started a library, now I can get the Tonka books, and Thomas the Train, Curious George.............I love books!!
We definetly have to figure out the pool situation before Kayden gets mobile. He will be here everyday because this is where Don and Nicole's office is. I am going to LOVE it.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Teresa,
I'm with you....I love books too. What an excellent and lifelong gift you're giving your grandson!
What fun it will be buying new things for him.
Post a Comment