Nicole was having a lot of rlq pain yesterday so she went to the ED last night. Baby is fine but she may have appendicitis. Her wbc count was elevated and with the pain that is a big indicator. She was better today and is going to call her OB in the morning to have her blood rechecked. It could be some kind of infection elsewhere, praying..........
We grilled steak and shrimp last nite and watched "The Freedom Writers". What an excellent movie. It is the true story of a teacher who's first assignment is a freshman english class at an integrated school in Long Beach Calif. in 1992. It is a story of perservance, amazing strenght and love. I am going to add this one to our Library. LOVED IT.
Tonite we had dinner at Red Devil. It was Don, Nicole, Chris, Kristin and I. We all love their food. It is a local italian place that has been here forever. They finally expanded in the last 10 years, and all their resturaunts are fab. Theirs is the only pizza that Don and I will eat anymore.
I have my doctors appointment on Tuesday and have to get all my test redone this month. I am very nervous. I am praying that everything is status quo.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Praying your test come out ok!
Teresa,
I'll be praying the test results show everything is fine.
Post a Comment