Had to wait for the cleaning ladies to get here and finish before I could really get out. They arrived late and didn't finish until after 3, so Nicole and I just went to Target. On the way there a huge branch fell out of a tree and missed my car by inches. Good thing there was noone in the lane next to me, as I swerved to avoid a disaster, I would have caused a bigger one. The thing is, there wasn't even a breeze, nothing, nada, the branch just fell. Creepy.
Chris was at the shop and Jeni had plans and Nicole isn't comfortable in the new place alone at nite. She feels like someone is watching her. So, we ordered Red Devil and went to see "Knocked Up", since she is.........lol. It was hysterical. We laughed alot. THen we came back home and watched "Man of the Year" on dvd. It was pretty good too. Jeni and Chris both texted her that they are on their way home, so she got to go home and get to bed. I hope that she gets over that feeling. They have a year lease.Tomorrow ALL of the girls and I are going grocery shopping. I told Nicole and Jeni that I will fill the pantry and freezer for them, could be pricey.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment