Wednesday, August 8, 2007

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Way too much stress at work lately. I like my job because it ISN"T stressful........right.
Yesterday I was toe to toe in a very heated discussion with the head of the largest anesthesia group in the valley and the one that my hospital uses almost exclusively. It was BAD, but I was right, and he apologized. Today he told my boss how impressed he is with me and what a great assett I am to the department. On top of that we had a case that was awful and could lead to major problems in our department and for the hospital. Then today, I went in early again, and we had 2 heart kids crash. It was a really bad week and its only wednesday.

Yesterday Kristin woke up not feeling well, and she hadn't been drinking, so that wasn't the reason. A while later she started vomiting..........black. Black means that there is blood in your stomach. Could be an ulcer, so she has an appt. on Sept. 12. That was the first available with the doc she needs to see. THen she was being a good do bee and picking up a friend to take to her car, well, she got a speeding ticket. Then she was overdrawn in her bank account. SHe said it was the worst day of her life...........poor kid. LOL>

Then dd who is pregnant...........her bf lost his job, is really depressed so decided to use what money he does have to go to Florida for a week to visit family. Now...........I can think of a million other things he should be doing with that money, stuff for the baby being #1, maybe paying rent, staying home and looking for a job....................sigh.............Needless to say it is stressing out dd, which is absolutely the last thing she needs at this point in her pregnancy. Why are men such asses????

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Teresa, good for you for sticking to your guns! Sorry this work wee has been so difficult.

How scary for Kristin and you! I'll be praying for her.

I'll also be praying for your dd's bf's job situation.

As for your question: just because they're men. LOL!