Love them all!! I just bought some new pj's today, Karen Neuberger. Love her pj's they are sooooo soft, and they last forever. You can buy them at costco now, 16.00 vs over 50.00 at the department store. I was looking for a snack, in my new pj's and there was jello and cool whip in the fridge. YUM....both sugar free so only about 25 cals. for both. That is how I came up with my title for today!!
Kristin's bd is thursday, as is my mom's and Toni's dad!! We were supposed to go shopping for her bd today, but she was too tired, so I went and got her the earrings I wanted to get for her, went to Target, and the grocery store too. I am beat. I just can't shop the way I use to. Jeni and I shopped all day yesterday as well. She got a new dresser, and I bought a new mirror for over the fireplace.It really looks nice. Dj and Chris have to go pick up the dresser tomorrow. It is a floor model on clearance, so we got a great deal. THere is one "scar" on it, but it just makes it more distressed, which is the look she was going for. I also bought a new Dooney purse that was 50 percent off. They also last forever, and I usually buy the "classic" looking ones so they don't go out of style.
My mom turns 80 this year. We are having a party for her here next Sunday. She wants pizza and cake. It is her birthday, so that is what we shall have. We are going to Benihana;s on Friday for Kristin. I haven't been yet, but I love that style of food. They cook at the table, should be alot of fun.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun at Benihana's I went there years ago and it was so much fun. It tasted pretty good too, if I remember!
You are too cute mentioning my dad's bday!! LOL Happy bday to your mom and dd!!
Post a Comment