Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday

Don was sore today from having his mole removed yesterday. They took out a big chunk. Pray that the path results are negative.

At work today, one of my coworkers told me that her mom had "spent" her son's college fund. 40,000. She had been saving for Jay's college forever and had it in account with Jay and her mom on it. SHe asked her mom for 3500 that she needed for Jay to start college this year, he has a scholarship, so the 3500 was books and fees. Her mom informed her that the money is all gone. Not a sorry, just gone. YOWZA!! Now she has to come up with 3500 by Aug. 18. THis is the woman who has cancer and hasn't worked in 5 months. Please say a prayer for her, her name is Tamara.

I need to go see my pulmonolgist so she can tell me that my thinking that it is getting more difficult to breathe is all in my head, or maybe allergy related, not what I am freaking about, that the fibrosis is getting worse. I can't tell my dh or family, it would scare them, so I will go see her, and hope the news is ok.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Teresa, I'll be praying for your co-worker. I imagine she must feeling quite overwhelmed.

I'll be praying for you, Teresa. When is your appointment with the doctor? If you ever need to talk, I'm here. {{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}

Toni said...

Teresa, I'll be praying for Tamara. What a horrible, low life thing for her mother to do!!!

Praying Don's path comes back negative andt that your dr can help you instead of brush you off.

Did you look into the GF diet?